ROSAT Spacecraft Status
/ 1995-Nov-01 ... 1999-Dec-15
Duty Log (local)
Status of Subsystems (derived from MDR telemetry)
Attitude Measuring and Control System (AMCS)
Pointing directions (local) [NRTA]
Maneuver (local) [NRTA]
sun cone violation (local)
earth cone (local)
FI (Focal Instrumentation)
Filter wheel (local)
Status HVA HVB (local)
High Voltage and PHA limits
HVPS reduce monitor
Master Reset enable; HV overload disable
- This is a loose collection of ROSAT 'status events',
which starts on 1995-Oct-02.
- Durations specified for data losses are lower limits.
- The record of 'status events' is not complete
- The record of 'status events' is not complete,
especially for the period between 1998-Apr-25 and 1998-Jul-01.
- In the logs of events, Sxx denotes the Safemode Name
(xx counts the safemodes); UT times are specified.
- Information for experts
- Sources of information: GSOC; DASA; Dornier; RAL; MPE
CSS3 - sun sensor 3
GSOC - German Space Operations Center
HWG - Hardware group at MPE
STC-1 - startracker camera 1 (STC-2 is no longer operative)
WHM - Weilheim (the main groundstation for ROSAT)
XRT - X-ray telescope